I am planning to make a target slingshot. So I spent some time thinking about what kind of features I want.
- Fork width: Freely adjustable between 40mm and 120mm
- Fork height: Freely adjustable between 20mm and 80mm
- Sights: Adjustable in vertical and horizontal direction
- Spirit level for perfect horizontal alignment
- Grip: Self centering, with ball bearings
- Weight: 1000 gramms or heavier (heavy = steady)
- Bands: Flat bands (easy pull = higher accuracy)
- Pouch: With center hole
- Ammo: .60" (15mm) steel balls
The slingshot that I have in mind will of course be strong enough for my most powerful bands, but in target mode, I will use much lighter setups.
Will be interesting!