Sunday, November 15, 2009

100% stainless steel, self centering, 80 Joules Power!



Made another slingshot today (of course), further enhancing the "W" design once given to me by Bill Herriman.

Slightly smaller, nicer joints, stainless steel rotating handle, and flat bands made out of Thera Band Blue!

Great material. I hit 67 meters per second with the .75 lead ball, that is almost 81 Joules!

The two-pivot-design allow very flat forks, just flat enough to let the pouch pass. Hits on the hand are not possible with this design, because of the self centering.

Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRQkwYJsvQ

5 comments:

  1. is this the fastest slingshot you make?

    ReplyDelete


  2. It is may to know what the model and manufacturer of your kitchen equipment.But when you'll say, "I have no idea about this information" or "I lost that stuff".
    then good news for you, you may be able to find certain www.gvshopfit.com with knowing the manufacturer and model what you are looking. For more,

    stainless steel

    ReplyDelete


  3. How do you know who will be a good site for equipment concepts or food equipment?you should know which is your best for this types of products,
    I have never needed the services of one as of yet, but I have always been curious what makes a good about it.I would say about my topics.
    Talk about something out of the part.


    stainless steel

    ReplyDelete