Saturday, September 19, 2009

Plan for the weekend: Self defense slingshot

It is time for a true self defense slingshot.

I bought two automatic folders with aluminium grips, and also a small tear gas spray can.

The slingshot I want to make will use my new, superior "W" design for a very low profile, with the knifes attached (glued) to the fork tips. The attachment will be the chinese one, much like my "Mask" design.

The spray can will be attached to the tip of the grip. So you can shoot at an aggressor, if you miss you can spray the tear gas at him and if that does not work, you snap the blades out and go into close combat.

Of course I won't be able to publish that slingshot in some of the "slingshots are for target shooting only" forums... people will still find the video, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment