Friday, September 25, 2009

Self defense slingshot finished

I have finished the work on the new slingshot and I am very pleased with the results.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqO1gRVNa7I

In the German trigger forum, three guys gave me the most negative rating possible for the thread that presents the new slingshot. I think I have once again pissed off the "I am afraid" slingshot fans. These guys believe that I am a walking provocation for our politicians, and they are convinced that the government will ban slingshots just because of my work.

Actually, they have a firm believe in my importance, much more firm than my own one. I disagree with them.

No politcian is interested in a few youtube videos. These guys will only react to scandals. Like the strict regulation (breeding bans etc.) of certain dog races after a few people got bitten to death 15 years ago.

I think smashing some coconuts won't cause the change of a federal law.

But anyway, this is what I do, and I won't stop because of a few cowards.

No comments:

Post a Comment