Monday, February 20, 2012


OK, the new video has all the details.

You can win one of the cast aluminum "Moorhammers" I brought home from Sheffield!



All you have to do is to place your vote and then post a reply to this thread

http://theslingshotforum.forumotion.com/t865-jorg-s-best-sling-x-bow-vote-and-win#6912

explaining why you have chosen your favorite, and - if you want - also in which direction you would like to see that design developed further on.

I will draw the lucky winner next Sunday (26th of Feb., 2012)!

Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win one of these. I enjoy your contests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Middle one. Looks like gold! Hard to improve on such genius. I will have to get back with you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorit is the one in the middle.It woul be the first metal slingshot in my collection.Nice stuff you brought home from Sheffield!
    Gruß
    Armin(slingshotmaniac)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the one in the middle ;-)

    *Sorry Jörg wegen der 3 posts,aber ich hatte meine Zugangsdaten für den Blog vergessen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is number 3 iv'e actually thought of of making a slingshot crossbow with a pulley system just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all absolutely great...
    for me there is no number one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Großartige Website. Makes my day! Hab sie vor Kurzem erst gefunden^^. Klasse.
    Hatte früher auch mal eine "bekannte" Kartoffelkanonenseite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn I just found the page and i missed out on the sling. I loved all of the slings.

    ReplyDelete